Tracked Cable / Low Head Room Rig
GSS has added a new tracked Cable Percussive (Shell & Auger) Drilling Rig to complement our existing services.
- Idea for working where traditional rigs cannot go.
- Gardens, Warehouses , Wind farms, Boggy ground , inside buildings (restricted height) sites etc.
The rig has been designed with safety in mind.
- Safer to set up then a traditional rig (which reduces the possibility of injury)
- No 4x4 vehicle required to manoeuvre the rig which means we can access restricted areas.
- The tooling is always under control of the operator with forward & reverse positioning controls with variable speed.
- A split drum allows extra pulling power for extracting casing
- Tracks are driven and steered by remote control allowing the operator to have the best line of sight to manoeuvre the rig
- Easy & quick set up on each position for sites that have multiple holes to drill.
- Easy & speedy transportation between holes when mast is lowered.
- Adjustable single hydraulic mast minimum clearance is only 4 metres (for restricted height access) and can extend to full 6 metres working height.
- Hydraulic jacks front and back allow the rig to be easily levelled and stabilized at each position.
Please contact us for further information
or for our competitive rates.
- 1.27m width in transit
- 3.60m Length in transit
- 1.95m height in transit
- Mast adjustable from 4m-6m
- Weight 2400 kilos
PLEASE CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR A LARGER VERSION>>
GSS Tracked Cable YouTube Video