Geo Site Surveys can now offer Rotary drilling techniques
used for boreholes in dense gravel or bedrock.
Please contact us for further information
or for our competitive rates.
- Coring or open holing to depths of up to 40 metres.
- Rotary follow on to cable drilling.
- Air, mist or water flush.
- Capable of dynamic sampling and concrete coring.
- Odex casing system for sands & gravels
- Auger solid stem drilling
- Spark arrestor fitted( petrol stations sites etc)
- Samples can be logged or sent for lab testing.
- Small tracked rotary rig suitable for small site or restricted access.
- Dimensions 900mm wide 3200mm long 1700mm high.
- Minimum working height 3500mm.(coring/Open hole/Auger)
- Dynamic sampling 4.5 metres
Drilling in supermarket using Odex casing system
Rotary Auger drilling (-30c to drill through 1.5metre of frozen ground)in a freezer warehouse